Thursday, July 15, 2010

Resort 2011, Bold prints and colors

Fashion is all about change and the wow factor and it becoming more difficult for fashion designers to capture our attention since we are all so bombarded by images we see on T.V. magazines, newspapers, and the internet.  I feel like I have seen it all and have become a bit jaded.   That is why when I get excited and inspired I want to share it with you.  What captured my attention during resort 2011 was the use of bold and exciting colors and beautiful and simple patterns.   My favorite looks were from Marni and Miu Miu.  

Miu Miu


Miu Miu
Miu Miu


Marni



Marni


Marni
I also like the simple geometric shapes as well.  The accessories and shoes add a touch of simple naiveté and sweetness to the looks.    


                               Share with me your opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment