Sunday, June 20, 2010

The most Stylish Woman

About a week ago, I started a blog about the five most stylish women of our time.  My first blog featured  Anna Dello Russo.   My second choice is Emmanuelle Alt.   I would just like to say that all these women are equally stylish and I am not ranking anyone.  

  • Emmanuelle Alt is the fashion director for Paris Vogue. She also styles Isabel Marant Fashion Shows where her husband Franck Durard is the artistic director.  They have an adorable daughter named Francoise. Her fashion style is very rock-chic, androgynous, cool and edgy, reflective of  her obsession with Saturday Night Fever and the 1965-1975.  She somehow make it all look effortless because her face is very natural looking.  It seems that stylish Parisian women don't wear a lot of makeup, are all very slim and don't go for the exaggerated Barbie look that is so L.A. 


  • I love her style.



No comments:

Post a Comment